Wednesday 29 April 2009

The sweatshirt question

In pings an email from Andre: "What's a good make of sweatshirt?" Of course a good sweatshirt is inevitably going to be produced by a quality clothing manufacturer, so I provided Andre with what I consider to be the best clothing brands at the moment.

I've pasted my response below, in case it's of use to anyone else.

For upmarket skate-type stuff:
Stussy
Supreme
NBHD
Acronym
Maharishi
Volcom
Carhartt

Wicked japanese labels
Visvim
Sophnet

Brands you might like:
Folk
Albam

For value:
Uniqlo

Then there's a really tasty cashmere grey sweatshirt style jumper at www.dunhill.com

Sites:
www.the-glade.com
www.hanon-shop.com
www.conceptshop.com.hk
www.head-porter.org
www.hideoutstore.com

The list is by no means comprehensive and is always open to amendment. It also provides a good idea of the brands in my wardrobe at the present time.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment