Monday 1 March 2010

Banksy sprays for the Sunday Times: Location, location

So has anyone found the Banksy piece he did for the Sunday Times? That looks like a reasonably well looked after camera to me, so it must be located somewhere worth watching. Either that or the camera is fake.

And if you watch the video of the making of the piece here, you can definitely see that it has been done under some arches, maybe around some of the old dock warehouses near the Thames.

I've got a hunch where this might be. While I investigate I'll leave you to read the Sunday Times article and watch the video yourself.

Of course I could also be making a complete fool of myself here. If the location of this is common knowledge, don't hesitate to let me know.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment