Tuesday 8 December 2009

Visvim Serra Veggie F.I.L. Exclusive: Some gain, lots of pain

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that's the nicest pair of Visvim Serras you've ever seen. You're loving the whole covert black thing, the simplicity of it.

You'll also love the fact that they are an F.I.L exclusive, which means you will have to go to Japan to get them, or know someone over there who can pick them up for you.

However you manage to secure them, you will be safe in the knowledge that only a couple of people on the same continent as you will have them. Unless you live in Japan.

You can also relax in the knowledge that those same people on your continent are enduring day after day of Serra - induced agony, and I speak from experience.

Three months I've been trying to break in my Serras. I might as well have bought a job lot of blister plasters. Just when I think that the pain is over, that they have finally broken in and I can skip through the rest of my life in true comfort, they deliver more agony.

They won't tell you that when they're boxing them up in F.I.L. Guaranteed.

Via Highsnobiety

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment