Tuesday 2 June 2009

Catlike Whisper Plus helmet


I'm back on the bike after a few days off to do that patio and I've got this on my bonce. Saw a bloke wearing one in the supermarket and it looked sufficiently different to persuade me to track one down.

Whereas the Bells and Giros basically make you look like Gundamn this looks like some sort of giant seed pod. That and the fact it's the only one I could find in black was enough to make me buy it.

Of course I checked out the tech specs too. According to the gumf, it absorbes an impact by spreading it across your head. I guess that must be a good thing.

Nice and comfy too, although I didn't, as with one reviewer, forget I had it on. Perhaps this was because I'm still conscious I look like a giant mushroom on wheels. I'll get over it.

www.catlike.es

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment