Thursday 2 June 2011

Audi A1 Quattro Clubsport: enter the new contender

For years I have drooled over the Fiat 500 Abarth and I have made no secret of the fact that this is going to be the car I drive next. So vociferous has my admiration been for this little piece of engineering that I have successfully put quite a few of my friends off purchasing one themselves.

Then the other night Jamo knocks on the door and tells me he's "got something to show me."

Parked outside was a Fiat 500c Abarth in gunmetal grey, roof down, brand spanking new. I have since attempted to tame the green monster within me by telling myself that I would not have chosen that colour and that the mere fact that my mate who-can-buy-what-he-wants has now got one won't in itself put me off getting my own.

But this might. It is the Audi A1 Quattro Clubsport and a more worthy contender for that place in my heart taken by the Abarth 500 I have yet to find.

Frankly you can keep your Abarth Jamo. I'm getting one of these babies.


Via Slamxhype

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment