Monday 20 February 2012

Supreme SS12: Hide and seek

On February 23 the paper comes off the windows at Supreme once more and you will be able to line up with the five-panel crew for the chance to see with your own eyes the spring-summer collection instead of on that sodding website.

No doubt you'll be wondering how they can even consider wheeling out some of the shit that's going to be on offer, but as is usual, a few pieces will stand out. One of them for me at least is going to be this leather jacket collaboration with Schott, even if it's only to discover what makes it any different. And to find out if the fur collar comes off.

There's a couple of other bits I've got my eye on too, like the dogtooth mac.

And the Kate Moss tee? Not sure if I can see myself pulling that one off.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment