Tuesday 5 July 2011

Zero to Sixty at the Corey Helford Gallery: birthday colour

 
Some stunning artworks went on show at the Corey Helford gallery in Culver City, CA on Friday to celebrate its fifth anniversary. The gallery collated pieces from Todd Schorr, Joe Sorren, Sas & Colin Christian, Ron English, Natalia Fabia, SHAG, D*face, Greg Simkins, David Stoupakis, Kent Williams, Anthony Lister, Luke Chueh, Buff Monster, and Lola to name but a few.

I finer collection of work I have yet to see in one place (actually I have yet to see full stop. I'm in a different continent to this exhibition). But thanks to the power of the web and Fatkids I feel like I was there.

More info on the gallery here




































People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment