Wednesday 16 November 2011

Incase leather iPad case: skinned

There appears to be jack all to post about at the moment so in the interests of filling your blog-sized hole with something, anything, I thought I might garner your opinion on iPads. I might get one. Just might. I know I'm a bit late but I have never been one of those queue-up-for-hours-for-the-latest-Mac types. I'd have preferred to queue for something like a sweatshirt.

So if anyone could tell me the benefits of an iPad 2 over the much-reduced iPad, and whether getting 64gb carries any kind of advantage if you already have a Macbook on which to store your shiz, and whether I really need the Wi-Fi+3G option, feel free to comment.

In return I give you some pictures of an iPad case (by Incase). Fair deal?





People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment