Wednesday 4 August 2010

Visvim Bickle: The grey days cometh

I've had this Visvim Bickle hanging in the wardrobe for a few weeks now, due to the absence of any sufficiently inclement weather to wear it.

But this being England I haven't had too long to wait. The mercury is heading south, the clouds are brewing, and pretty soon those benefits of 3 layer Goretex technology will be called into action.

The chap who sold it to me said he regarded it as a work of art, which is a killer sales pitch if I ever heard one, but I have to say I'm inclined to agree with him.

I can see a great, if rather grey, future together.

People who read this post also read :



3 comments:

  1. Graham, That looks like one very nice garment, I knew very little about Visvim before finding your blog, now I keep an eye on what they are doing. I have a friend at Kurt Geiger and he rates the footwear very highly. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Mark. Visvim keeps me dry and also keeps my poor!

    ReplyDelete