Friday 4 February 2011

Ebay: they were wrong, but they were right

I still don't agree with Ebay after my email exchange with them yesterday, but I will admit that they are right, in a way.

During this transatlantic chat with Jason, probably around one of the times he told me he didn't want to rush me but could I reply please, I fired of an abrupt and to-the-point email to Wrongworks in Canada, asking him where the hell my money was (but using more polite tones).

This morning I got the refund. Whether I had ever got it if I hadn't sent that mail I will never know, but I have, and I begrudgingly accept Ebay's point that most of these things can be sorted out with a little communication between buyer and seller.

So that's me a bit cheerier.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment