Tuesday 1 February 2011

Grenson Vibram Fred brogues: white lies beneath

And on the 60th day, Orange said: "let there be broadband," and peace came to the earth and there was much rejoicing.  Yes I am back in the loop. Expect to see a whole load of stuff I haven't until now had the technology to put up, starting with these, my Freds.

It took a bit of hunting to find them, online as it goes. I virtually travelled the length and breadth of the country through that fibreoptic cable until I finally popped up at It's In Your Jeans in the exotic seaside resort of Scarborough.

They arrived just in time for the festivities, adding a bit of cushioning from the ice. Soft as butter and that Vibram sole takes them to a whole new level as far as I am concerned.

I'd worn them a couple of times before this picture was taken. They were on my feet the minute they came out of the box.



People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment