Monday 28 February 2011

Smile damn you!

I don't tend to take much notice of business success tips, but as I sit here with a scowl on my fizog, I'm minded to change my outlook a bit, and I'm posting this here to remind myself. 

“What does it cost to smile? Nothing. What does it cost not to smile? Everything, if it prevents you from connecting with people. While smiling sends a very clear message about your state of mind, not smiling creates an opening for many interpretations, including grumpiness, aloofness and anger – none of which helps you enchant people,” he says.

Maybe it's because he used George Clooney as a case in point, and maybe it's because he's got a tasty pad in Lake Como, but it makes sense.

Read the City AM article in full here

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment