Friday 17 September 2010

There's a bit of a dickhead in all of us


Some of the people I know might recognise themselves in elements of this video, and to that I say don't shoot the messenger. I am merely acting as a conduit for the spread of possibly the funniest piece of badly produced filmage so far this year.

And besides, you must know that someone somewhere is laughing at you. That's a pitfall of living so culturally ahead of the rest of the population. They might be laughing now, but give them five years and they'll all have lense-less glasses and lumberjack shirts, eh? By that time you'll be wrapping yourself in silver foil or something.

I have a pair of skinny jeans, my glasses are quite big and I've started rolling up my chinos, so am I indulging in the ultimate irony? Self humiliation? And is it ironic that I'm showing you this on a blog?

My mind is about to explode.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment