Tuesday 20 April 2010

Graffiti Analysis: It's the way you write it


Graffiti Analysis 2.0: Digital Blackbook from Evan Roth on Vimeo.
I've lost count of the amount of times I've sat on that train and been gripped with the urge to tag something. Being a respectable and considerate member of society, this something cannot be the back of the seat in front, which leaves me in a dribbling, twitching mess as I battle the urge to deface my trousers.

But now I will have my iPhone to let my frustrations out on, thanks to an app called Grafitti Analysis, which basically turns it into a drawing pad and then lets you do really cool stuff with your scrawl, such as twirl it about.

If you want you can then download it to the Graffiti Analysis archive where it will join the biggest database of graffiti writing ever created.

Terrific idea if you ask me, and it might even save a couple of chair backs in the process.

Via Iamfatterthanyou

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment