Friday 11 June 2010

Lazarides in LA: Walls of beauty

All the time you've been slaving away at your desks this week spare a thought for my friend James, who has been up to his neck in art and artists at the Lazarides Eurotrash exhibition in LA.

James has played an instrumental part in the Hollywood show although I'm not exactly sure whether I should mention what that part is. It would be fair to say he would have made the most of the hospitality.

Whether or not he had anything to do with Conor Harrington's little extra piece of work down on Venice Beach remains to be seen, but as far as vandalism goes, it certainly beats the tags on Southend seafront.

And just to let you know James, one day I will come up with something worthy of an exhibition. I just don't know when.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment