Sunday 6 June 2010

The Tour of Japan: from a Rapha perspective

Only the other day I said Japan isn't a country I usually associate with cycling, and now I find out there's just been a tour over there. Just to compound my ignorance, it turns out this is the 14th tour, so you could say I've been out of the loop.

Not only that, but the Rapha team won it, so that's another notch on the seatpost for British cycling.

It might have had something to do with the weather. Japan seems to be one of the few countries in the world where it actually rains more than the UK. At least that seems to be the case.

At least they're efficient. And they make some nice bikes.

Take a look at the Tour of Japan through the eyes of the Rapha team here.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment