Saturday 23 October 2010

Visvim Alta: Going, going ...

This time last year I couldn't stop thinking about my Visvim Alta jacket. I marvelled at the wonder of Windstopper, the associations the style of jacket had with Steve McQueen and Will Smith in I am Legend among many others.

So taken was I by this garment that I even documented the unpacking of it.

But that was last year. And while I still regard it among the top five absolute classic jackets of all time, it always did come up a bit snug, and when that Moncler V jacket turned up, it was the least painful to get rid of.

And here it is, coming to the end of its auction on Ebay. Bid now or forever hold your peace. 




People who read this post also read :



2 comments:

  1. Hate to burst your bubble, but the jacket worn by Will Smith in I am Legend was a Belstaff Trailmaster Legend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just for the record, Steve McQueen didn't wear a Visvim Alta either. That was a Barbour International, I believe. As I said in the post, this is a jacket in the style of those.
    Thanks for caring.

    ReplyDelete