Sunday 24 October 2010

White Mountaineering: climbing up the outerwear hit parade


For a brief moment last week I did wonder if White Mountaineering might rival Visvim for my outerwear affections this winter. Until I found that Moncler V jacket I was telling you about.

All the same, I reckon this could be the most promising brand to come out of Japan for a good few years. Nice understated lines, muted colours, thoughtful details and that underlying utility element that will ensure that you are bound to favour it above other, less weather-friendly, options.

Then there is the availability. I can actually only think of The Glade as I write, which makes White Mountaineering even harder to find than you-know-what.

If you wanted more convincing, here is a look at this winter's down jacket.

Just look at the pockets. One for every day of the week.





You can find White Mountaineering at The Glade

Via Freshness

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment