Monday 15 November 2010

Visvim Bickle Pollard: lining up nicely

I buttoned my Visvim Pollard insulator into my Bickle M65 the other day. This is one of the deciding factors in getting the Bickle - four seasons usage, always sways the decision.

And the fact that these jackets fit in with each other is one of the reasons I like Visvim so much. It feels like I'm getting more for my money.

One of the most noticeable things was how exactly well they fitted, seeing as the Pollard is a size medium from about '07 and the Bickle was an '09 model. Proof that Visvim is making smaller sizes. This Bickle isn't the only large that has felt more like a medium, and this is the proof.

Even the buttons match up between the two.

I don't know if they're sizing down to maximise usage of materials or what, but if Hiroshi keeps on like this, there will be a few expensive seams giving way.





People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment