Wednesday 1 December 2010

I'm still here ... honest

A day is a long time in blog land. A week seems like an eternity. So I understand if you've all cleared off somewhere that actually offers something to read.

Worst of all, Sky have told me they won't be hooking me up with broadband or a landline until December 10. The way the snow is coming down, I'll probably be buried under six feet of the stuff until then.

But the one thing that is keeping me going in this technological drought, where even my dongle has coughed out it's last byte, is the thought that someone might still be out there to read the tosh I pedal out.

Normal service will resume one day I promise, and if I get a reasonable connection I might even post a picture. What luxury. I tease myself.

Hang in there.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment