Wednesday 8 December 2010

Soho House New York: leaving the options open

Having just moved house my thoughts have been turning more towards interior decor, and are likely to stay that way until we've got the place done. This took four years in the last house, so it never really tends to be an overnight occurence.

At the moment I'm at the research stage, hoarding interiors mags and the like. I have pretty much all the furniture I require, which brings us to the walls.

Members' club founder Nick Jones has got the right idea. Leave the walls bare, or sling up some random tat, even leave the tester squares up, and call ship in the chairs. Industrial, chic, that's the way forward. Then if I change my mind I'm halfway towards redecorating anyway.

This is Soho House in New York. The other addresses will follow.



People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment