Sunday 12 December 2010

Rapha Great Ocean Road Classic video: Let me know what it's like


Great Ocean Road Classic from RAPHA on Vimeo.
I'm sort of posting this blind because I still don't have a broadband connection at home due to this saga with Sky, and therefore no connection decent enough to watch a video.

So if this turns out to be a video of kangaroos or people drinking lager at a barbecue, I'm sorry.

You might be interested to know I have been victorious in my battle, and I have actually managed to get out of my contract with Sky. This does however mean that I now have to wait for Orange to hook me up, so expect a few more sporadic transmissions for the next 10 days or so.

The funny thing is that even though Sky told me that I could get out of my contract and they wouldn't connect me to my new address, they still connected my phone line. What they didn't know was I somehow have two lines into my property, and Orange have got my phone working on the other.

So up yours, Sky.

People who read this post also read :



1 comment: