Wednesday 15 December 2010

Sunrise over the docklands

In between me seeing this sunrise and fetching my iphone from my desk, the sun itself had disappeared behind a cloud, so in true missed opportunity style, you should have seen what it did look like.

All the same, I reckon it's still a fairly moody December sunrise over the docklands. You can almost feel the chill in the air. As I write this, it's still looking pretty grim out there.

Snow forecast for later in the week, white Christmas here we come.

People who read this post also read :



2 comments:

  1. easy mate, do you work at News Int?? Just catching up on your blog and i saw this picture and it looks suspiciously like the smoking roof. And to top it off there was a dude in the canteen rocking what looked like Visvim serra's...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the view from the seventh floor of TMS 3 Mase. It could have been me in the canteen, but that would depend on which canteen you frequent.
    Hope you enjoy the blog!

    ReplyDelete