Friday 24 December 2010

Rapha continental film: if you can't join 'em, watch 'em


Rapha Continental Film, Coming Spring 2011 from RAPHA on Vimeo.


It's not only my broadband that I've been missing since I moved. In the month I have been in my new house, I can honestly say I've been out on the bike about twice.

This is deprivation on a major scale brought on by snow, a cold, more snow and now the Christmas drinks season. It's got to the point where I'm gagging to get riding, and I've been feeling so unfit that I've actually taken up running again.

I might try and squeeze a seafront sprint in tomorrow, so long as a blizzard doesn't come along.

In the meantime I might try and find somewhere to watch this trailer for the new Rapha film, seeing as I am still parked on the hard shoulder of the information superhighway.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment