Wednesday 29 December 2010

Snapshots: the contrasts of Christmas

We got connected to the internet on Christmas Eve. That's almost a month to the day after we moved and were subsequently disconnected. 

One of the good things that have come out of my enforced month in the non-internet wilderness is the sacking of Sky for breach of contract.

Now, with multiple posting and delayed publishing a hopefully dim and distant memory, I can get on with the business of blogging, and have I got some catching up to do.

First and foremost, in the spirit of the time of year, I bring you the contrasting scenery that characterises most of my Christmas movements. One minute I'm in the shadow of Tower Bridge, the next I'm with the family in a snow covered field in Norfolk.







People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment