Monday 30 November 2009

Cardigans: Three I've found

I'm not going to labour this cardigan thing too long, especially seeing as it's no longer a lazy Sunday.

But yesterday's cardigan piece got me thinking a bit about what might be around in terms of button up, knitted snugability for this season. A quick trawl has turned up some very decent options - so decent in fact that I wouldn't know which one I would go for myself, if I was in the market. So it's over to you.

First up is a CP Company three quarter length knit, grey, naturally, and full-on chunksville, with a couple of hip pockets for you mits, epaulettes for the military edge, and a hood, for looking mean I guess.

Then you have Dunhill's superb cable knit offering, with the added option of genuine mammoth tooth buttons, if you fancy forking out the additional grand or two for them. Even without the flashy toggles it's a tempting proposition.

Then you have Obey's Bounty shawl neck for this winter. Nice and chunky, that neutral grey again, and equipped with a couple of nice pockets and more importantly, with Christmas round the corner, an OK price.

When you have that lot at your disposal, who gives a monkeys about the weather?

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment