Friday 6 November 2009

Puma x Kidrobot Munny Charity Project: I could have thought of this

I've had a Munny sitting on the shelf in its box since my brother-in-law bought it for me last Christmas. In case you don't know, they arrive in pristine white plastic ready for you to let lose with your imagination and a bit of paint.

All year it's been sitting there, waiting, and I've been waiting for a suitable brainwave to kick me into action, like a lawnmower that's been in the shed all winter.

The whole thing is driving me mad to be honest. It's like that Munny is in there laughing at my inability to come up with even a remotely cool paintjob, goading me with its nakedness.

Then, to rub it in I see these. Possibly the coolest Munnies on the entire planet. This is what I wanted my Munny to look like. Either of them. I don't care.

Just the thought that I could come up with something as totally cool as these would be enough for me. I would retire right there on the spot. I would consider my life's work done.

And what happens? Someone else comes up with the very idea that I never thought of. Twice! Life just is. Not. Fair.

Via Highsnobiety

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment