Friday 6 November 2009

The Christmas list. Part 1

Much of this blog is about objects of desire. I might not want to own all of them. In fact I can think of a couple I would positively take right back to the store should it reach my door. Nevertheless, they are all objects and therefore would all qualify in one way or another as Christmas presents.

So why I find it so difficult to come up with suggestions for my own presents at this time of year beats me. Of course there are things I would own tomorrow, like that Porsche 911 or the Wally Hermes yacht, but I've got to get a little bit realistic here.

So assuming that if you're reading this you will probably like what I like and therefore be just as happy to receive one of these things as I would, I am publicising my list. You will be pleased to know that it will not, as yet, cause any close friends or family to file for bankruptcy protection.

So far I have found:

Kaws dissected companion keyring, £12, The Hideout. (Upon further investigation this is already sold out but DSM might be getting some in)

Supreme leather keyring, £15, The Hideout / Dover Street Market

Hiroshi Fujiwara Personal Effects book, £40 (est) The Hideout

Rapha neoprene overshoes, £50, (assuming they restock with size large)

Rapha Merino base layer, l/s, large, £55

Clot web belt, £39.95, Hanon


If I find anything else I'll add it

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment