Saturday 18 April 2009

Bring on the salad days

I think we can safely say that spring has arrived. Plants are sprouting across the garden and I've made my first trip to B and Q.

It was a tight squeeze but I managed to fit a massive planter, stepping stones, a couple of boulders and some decorative pebbles in the Smart. I had to go back for some compost and sand, but that's still only two trips.

One day later and the stepping stones are in the lawn, the planter has a palm in it and I've completely redesigned the flower beds. Thanks to the additional boulders the Buddha has got quite a nice view, and across the lawn he now has a pond to look at.

Once the bamboo grows up and providing I haven't killed off the bananas, come summer the place will look like a clearing from the Jungle Book.

I'm Baboo.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment