Sunday 15 March 2009

Man down

So much for the marathon ride today, I've managed to poison myself. Up all night on the lav, never felt so bad - it was hard enough getting out of bed, let alone get on a bike.

I've put it down to the bacon sandwich I cooked when I got home yesterday. The egg was out of date but dutifully sank in the glass of water, and I actually think the bacon was the culprit - it smelled of bad fish, that should have been enough to put me off.

It's one of my worst habits, can't bear to see good food go to waste. Well that's a lesson learned.

So here I am, on the sofa, James Bond on the telly and chavs in sound system bangers cruising down the road making the windows rattle.

From now on I'll be checking sell by dates.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment