Friday 5 March 2010

Don't listen to Bob, listen to the weatherman



Bob Dylan said "you don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows" and he's probably right most of the time. Except today. Because to look outside the window you would have thought it was 100 degrees in the shade, which is why I went out dressed entirely inadequately only to have that easterly wind rip through me like I was a bit of bog roll.

I don't know about you Bob, but I think those weathermen do a sterling job, and I for one will be listening to what they say before I go out of the door.

And for all you Dylanites out there, I understand this line has got some William Ayers related political observation type connection to it - I discovered it on a far more informed blog than this.

But lyrics can mean different things to different people, especially when their toes are about to fall off through frostbite. And anyway, it's a good tune.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment