Tuesday 16 March 2010

Stussy house shoes (slippers): One for the lounge

You know the funny thing? I would probably get more use out of these Stussy house slippers than I would all my other shoes put together, given the amount of time I spend slopping around indoors.

Nice soft cotton with some kind of Stussy trademark embroidered message on the fronts, they'll no doubt wash up quite nicely, which is more than can be said for my suede moccasin slippers I'm presently rocking.

They look the part, but thanks to the fact that suede isn't exactly the kind of fabric you can sling in the washing mashine, they kick up like boiled cabbages.

Available at Stussy online, but just try finding them. That has to be the crappest online store ever. I wonder if they actually sell anything.

Via Freshness

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment