Saturday 13 March 2010

Riding into the slightly nicer weather



Back on the bike today after a week off riding with about my fifth cold of the winter. Perfect weather for a tap, too. Virtually no breeze and the temperature on just the right side of fresh.

Nice to see the drivers are still on form too. Must have been pulled out on about three times. And don't worry Porsche 911 number plate SRS 25 - I know where you live. And when I get the address I'm going to publish it on here.

Here are some shots from my turning point at Shoebury beach.

Rapha clobber:

Classic softshell
Winter tights
Bob shorts
Winter cap
Long sleeved jersey
Winter gloves

People who read this post also read :



1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back on the bike NicemanG. Perfect day for a bit of Rapha.

    ReplyDelete