Wednesday 17 March 2010

Mayfair Steamer Sectretary Trunk: An office in a box

So there I was, leading the expedition through the foothills of the Andes, in search of the lost gold of the long since deceased Wasamasa tribe when I was struck by a sudden urge to send an email.

"Stop right here and make camp!" I cried, "and Peeves, fetch my trunk containing my vast mobile office."

"What trunk melud?" replied Peeves.

And that was when I woke up.

But if I did ever feel inclined to venture into the wilderness, I would employ someone called Peeves to drag a Mayfair Steamer Secretary Trunk just like this, so I would be able to send my emails by the moth-flecked glow of the oil lamp, with all the accouterments required by a gentleman scribe on a mission.

People who read this post also read :



1 comment: