Friday 5 February 2010

Exuvius Titanium collar stay

I've lost count of the number of times I have been sitting on a wobbly chair, or am confronted with a task generally requiring of a Phillips screwdriver and cursed my bad luck at not having one in my pocket. Or maybe there have been no occasions to count.

I could carry a pen-knife, of course, but that would mean I would have to work in an IT department.

All the same, I need be at a loss for a tool no longer, with the invention of these titanium collar stays from Exuvius.

These clever things will ensure you are prepared for any emergency screw tightening that might present itself, as well as providing a bottle opener into the bargain.

A bottle opener. Now that's an idea.

People who read this post also read :



1 comment:

  1. Glad your getting one saves me rescrewing the door knobs on using a implement from your manicure kit!;-)

    ReplyDelete