Wednesday 10 February 2010

New gloves

Here they are then, possibly the first item I have had to buy out of necessity all season. You will recall the loss of a glove at the rugby, which made the sole survivor of the episode somewhat surplus to requirements.

Well it is now in the bin, because my new pair of Thomas Pink brown leather Deniro gloves (yes that is the name of them, maybe Robert himeslf wears a similar pair) arrived this morning.

A half price bargain in the sale, and quite cosy they are too.

Now watch the weather turn into the hottest spring on record.

People who read this post also read :



1 comment:

  1. I love the gloves, I haven't got a pair of leather gloves I have to borrow my Mum's......

    From Dolly
    XXX
    http://dollydaydreamsdomicile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete