Monday 22 February 2010

Sweat pants: Stop it now

You don't have to do it. No one's going to force you to walk around looking like you're carrying a sack of spuds around your arse.

But I must warn you. Sweat pants are here. and before long they will be everywhere. You won't be able to move for excess flapping of jersey material.

These have to be the worst thing for fashion since multi-coloured loon pants. Just look what it does to that outfit above, the poor bloke looks like he got dressed in the dark.

So take it as a warning. I've said it once and I'll say it again. Sweat pants are good for no-one. Except maybe smugglers of small rodents. Plenty of room in there for a few ferrets.

For a detailed look go to C Store blog, if you really must.

People who read this post also read :



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you didn't say he looks like he dressed in the dark on their website...?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seem to have touched a nerve here. I can only assume you are either all very fond of the C Store blog and its choice of outfits, have a personal connection with the chap wearing the clothes (they're not his you know), or, heaven forbid, have already purchased sweat pants.

    Just to clarify, on the C Store blog I commented that the outfit was fine apart from the sweat pants (or jogging bottoms). I stand by that. It is.

    Why this has prompted so much ire from what I can only assume to be the Nordic contingent (one of the comments I deleted tried to draw a comparison with a Milo hoodie I'm selling, the other called me a loser) is beyond me.

    It's like I blasphemed the pope or something. I had no idea sweat pants would tickle so many emotions.

    I can only say I'm sorry. Sorry you all bought them.

    ReplyDelete