Friday 15 January 2010

Adidas ObyO Kazuki SS10


I wish these sportswear giants would stop coming up with stuff that I like. I don't want to want their creations. They are the McDonald's of clothing - absolutely everywhere and generally bland.

But just as my dislike for the likes of Adidas and Nike reaches a peak, out comes a collection in collaboration with a cool Japanese designer and I'm forced to re-evaluate my position.

Like this latest ObyO spring summer line by Adidas in colab with Kazuki who has been involved with many of the better-known Japanese labels.

They have upped the ante this time, using Goretex fabrics and producing an altogether slicker collection. At first glance it also looks like they've managed to hold back from adding the three-stripe mark of a chav to the arms.

The rain jackets and the Baracuta style swing top stand out. This is one collection I'll find hard to resist.

Via Highsnobiety

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment