Friday 8 January 2010

Kaws black 4' Companion: It's art. Really

There's something oddly endearing about the macabre Original Fake Kaws Dissected companion. I received the little keychain guy for Christmas, and I almost feel sorry for the semi-skinned fella.

In 20 minutes (if you're reading this within a few seconds of me posting it) a 4' black version will be available at Kawsone. It will be guaranteed to sell out instantly and just as quickly begin to appreciate in value, if collecting art for investment is your thing.

Because like it or not this is not a giant, sick kids' toy. It is a work of art. Think of it as you might a Jeff Koons.

Now I know you really want one in the corner of your sitting room.

Goes on sale at midday, although I don't know in which timezone.

Via slamxhype

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment