Sunday 31 January 2010

For sale: Say no to Ebay




More for sale

Ebay rinses you. I see that total for my items and my heart gives a little jump and I think the world's OK, and then I get this bill from Ebay because they now charge about 15 per cent for the use of their site, which by all accounts is daylight robbery. Is there another more reasonable auction site? No, so Ebay has the monopoly.

Well this time they won't fleece me dry, because I'm selling these here, on this blog. And on Hypebeast.

First up, Acronym EJ-3 in black Epic cotton, size L. Very good condition, worn regularly but well looked after. Nothing nasty like rips, stains or tears. There is a very slight rubbing to right collar where I have worn the collar up. Barely noticeable.

Measurements:
21" Armpit to armpit
26" collar to hem
23.5" Armpit to cuff
18" shoulders

SOLD

Bape x Kaws Baby milo full zip hoodie, L black. Worn quite a bit, washed a few times, minimal fading, free from rips tears and stains.

Measurements:
21.5" Armpit to armpit
27" collar to hem
19" Armpit to cuff

£55 shipped.

Use the contact button on the navbar to get in touch.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment