Friday 8 January 2010

Visvim ballistic backpack: Bright blue, of course

I don't know what it is about this electric blue colour, but I just can't get enough of it. It could be because it's one of the few vibrant colours I can get away with wearing, maybe it reminds me of nice clear skies.

It's certainly a confident shade - none of your weak wishy washy pastels in this house, thanks all the same.

Whatever, I have so far accumulated a bright blue Original Fake jacket and Supreme hoodie. Anything else is going to result in me resembling a smurf. But that hasn't stopped me admiring blue stuff, like this Visvim ballistic 22L veggie backpack.

It comes in other colours I'm certain. But really, are you even going to bother looking for anything else?

Via slamxhype

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment