Monday 11 January 2010

Sleep Talkin' Man: If you read one other blog today

Until now I don't think I've ever been doubled up with belly laughs over a blog. But that was until I read Sleep Talkin' Man.

This is pure blogging genius, and what makes it all the more hilarious is that he doesn't even know he's saying this stuff. It's like having sleep Tourette's.

I'd be pleased with myself if I came out with some of these lines while fully conscious.

Here's my top five to date:

"I haven't put on weight. Your eyes are fat."

"Do you like what you see? No? Well, bloody look harder. Strain your eyes!"

"I'm better than Superman. He's just a cunt.... in underpants."

"Well if I'm the douchebag, you're the contents, Titfuck!"

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you're a fucking retard. Really."

This person, Adam, is a sleeping quote machine. Luckily (for us but maybe not for him) his wife has had the forethought to record and publish it all.

Read more here

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment