Wednesday 13 January 2010

Out and about: Some things I've learned from my trip to the West End yesterday

Dover Street Market is having a job shifting its Japanese lines even with
70 per cent off

I can't go into Dunhill without buying something (see below)

I would prefer to get a Leica D-Lux 4 rather than the cheaper Lumix DMC LX3 version, even though critics say it's essentially the same camera

The Square Pie Company in Selfridges won't sell you a pie for less than £3.50

Button mushrooms in Selfridges food hall cost 9p each

Maybe I will never fully break in my Visvim Serra hikers

If I had a Leica D-Lux 4 there would be pictures to go with each of these statements.

People who read this post also read :



2 comments:

  1. Get the D-Lux 4 - you won't regret it. I've been snap happy ever since I managed to find a Titanium kit, end of last year.
    Great blog - I came to it via your Acronym listing on eBay/ used to be DSM's PR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the D-Lux 4 feedback, looks like it's going to be the one.

    Thanks for looking at the blog, too.

    ReplyDelete