Saturday 23 January 2010

You little Basterd

I finally got round to seeing Inglorious Basterds - a bit indulgent with the prose but a decent enough wartime caper all the same.

Can't say I would have wanted to be under Lt Aldo Raine's command though, the lunatic. All that scalping before breakfast can't do a lot of for the appetite.

Mind you, he had some of the more memorable lines, like "Baaanjower." That's bonjour if you're not from Tennessee.

And now look what's turned up. A Lt Raine you can own yourself, in Action Man-size 1/6th scale, complete with Barbie-scalping tiny hunting knife and such an uncanny resemblance that it's almost as if old Aldo himself had done a Mike TV.

That's actually a picture of it there. Scary.

I couldn't personally own such a model. If I'm brutally honest, knowing such a perfectly shrunken likeness was standing there on my shelf would scare the living daylights of me.

Even Chucky would be crapping himself.

Get one here.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment