Wednesday 13 January 2010

Shop: Latest items

In with the new out with the not so new, as they say. Got to get rid of a few more favourite pieces for the sake of the personal economy.

My latest items to go are:

Acronym GT J11 Goretex paclite jacket: A trusty rain jacket for a few years now, succeeded by the Original Fake jacket I've been bleating on about of late. A bit worn, washed once so the transfers inside are peeling, but otherwise leak free and still fully seam taped.

Barbour lightweight jacket: Wicked colourway on this piece I got from the flagship store in Florence a few years back. I remember at the time being amazed to find a Belstaff store in Florence. I was totally unaware that the brand had been bought by the Italians and subsequently styled-up. This jacket looks great with anything.

Rapha fixed shorts
: Complete with authentic rip on the left knee inflicted after I was knocked off my bike. You could say they've been pre-disastered but I suppose that's tempting fate. Plenty more life in them yet and because they're made of Schoeller material the only bit you'll get wet through is that knee hole.Rapha merino socks: The best cycling socks you will ever wear. Size large.

People who read this post also read :



No comments:

Post a Comment